This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ rep! ! Finally lol.

Something looks really wrong with the TL-R and MH1 6.0.... there's no hot spot on them

Otherwise, most of them are easily recognizeable! Definitely liking the RX350 and TL output.

Some look better with a clear lens, others look worse.

Comment

Really helpful thread!!Thanks for the comparison guys!

Mini d2s - 3.0

Comment

TL are awesome along with the RL's. Something looks wrong with the RX350. There is too little light on the left side of the beam. Almost like a dark spot.

Still waiting to see how ls430,460, outlanders, and s2k's stack up against the competition. Actually if anyone at TRS is interest Ill send my outlanders to them so they can get output shots of them
        Last edited by ImagioX1; August 7th, 2014, 06:58 PM.
        Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

Ooooo I was hoping for light intensity data

Also wish you guys used the same camera settings throughout

In any case good stuff. It's a start

Comment

Well now you guys are making me want to keep my Tls, i just can't stand how they required me to cut up my housings so much! The rx350 does not look too attractive, only reason I was going to go with those is cause everyone says how great they are. I see nothing that beats the TL so far
            Originally posted by nine44
            350 wit da wrist boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikecars View Post
              Well now you guys are making me want to keep my Tls, i just can't stand how they required me to cut up my housings so much! The rx350 does not look too attractive, only reason I was going to go with those is cause everyone says how great they are. I see nothing that beats the TL so far
              I can tell you right off the bat that not all rx350's look that bad. Theres a big dark spot in the beam for some reason.

Also the TL was run longer than most of the other projectors before the pic was taken. You can tell by the color of the light. Its a much lower kelvin which indicates it had run longer and the bulb was at full brightness.
              Last edited by ImagioX1; August 7th, 2014, 08:30 PM.
              Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

The Mini H1 6.0 would be a great projector if that light distribution on the wall is the one on the road.
                I still like the thin wide intense band of light under the cutoff of the RX350.
                G37 - TSX-R is actually nice.
                Last edited by regindennis; August 7th, 2014, 09:13 PM.
                2014 Corolla - OEM LED Low / HIR1 High / X5 LED Fogs

2000 Corolla - RX350 EU (STi-R)/Mitsubishi Gen 2/NHK 5500K or Osram 66040

Comment

Ohhh try RDX projectors??
                  Please? lol

Comment

RDX uses same bowl and slope shield as 06+ TSX, no difference besides a foreground limiter.

Thanks TRS!

Comment

Subaru H11 halogen...that photo was taken as a joke, right?

Comment

I can at least attest to the surprisingly good output from the G37's - I love using those projectors.. I also have a pair of Audi S5 projectors and they're actually pretty awesome - the cutoff is pretty fuzzy but the output (with D2S bulbs at least) is pretty legit... Will be a good projector for the quads I'm working on..

Comment

I was seeing the two fx-r projectors . 2.5 " vs 3.0 " . There seems to a little difference in the output of the two . the 3 " seems to have a lesser colourband and also its hot spot is a little different .the 2.5 " seems to have more streaks in its output than the 3.0 ". can anyone tell which will be better ? 2.5 " or 3 " ? thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by Kedar View Post
                            I was seeing the two fx-r projectors . 2.5 " vs 3.0 " . There seems to a little difference in the output of the two . the 3 " seems to have a lesser colourband and also its hot spot is a little different .the 2.5 " seems to have more streaks in its output than the 3.0 ". can anyone tell which will be better ? 2.5 " or 3 " ? thanks .
                            This has been brought up a few times which people were surprised. I think people like the 2.5" better
                            AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Is there a difference in output between Fx-r 2.5'' and 3.0''?
                              I think TRS claims there is no difference in output at all...
                              So what's the deal here?

Mini d2s - 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ImagioX1 View Post
                                I can tell you right off the bat that not all rx350's look that bad. Theres a big dark spot in the beam for some reason.

Also the TL was run longer than most of the other projectors before the pic was taken. You can tell by the color of the light. Its a much lower kelvin which indicates it had run longer and the bulb was at full brightness.
                                I've still never seen a comparison of the two that showed anything good
                                Originally posted by nine44
                                350 wit da wrist boy?

Comment

Working...
                                X