• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before:

after:

Comment

• Originally posted by JaimeZX View Post
      Hey man; totally not trying to drive you off - this thread is for pics of headlight performance on the ground - not wall shots. Recommend some other threads for that; but if you have any shots of the 330s on the ROAD, that'd be awesome.
      haha my bad! I wish I did but I dont have any, but this is from my 02-04 rsx headlight quad retrofit!
      Mini D2S and Mini H1 spaced out a little wide.. lit up 5 lanes of highway with them, luckily I the car was lowered and they were aimed lower so they wouldnt be as annoying to oncoming traffic.

Comment

• Uhhhhhhhhhh....so what kinda dash to you have in your RSX? S2000? Retro looks great though!

Cause I remember them looking like this:

type-s_ip.jpg
        2010 Civic Si

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamer1213 View Post
          Uhhhhhhhhhh....so what kinda dash to you have in your RSX? S2000? Retro looks great though!

Cause I remember them looking like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42649[/ATTACH]

Ha! Yes! Along with headlight retrofits I did a S2000 AP2 cluster retrofit! I lucked out and found one with 4k miles less than my actual mileage!

Comment

• - Depo H7 halogen projector low beams with 35W 4500K Yeaky HID bulbs + DLT F3 Fast Bright ballasts
            - Depo H7 halogen reflector high beams with 35W 4500K Yeaky HID bulbs + DLT F3 Fast Bright ballasts
            - SAE100 35W LED driving lights
            Last edited by M3TAL_L0RD; October 21st, 2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Man that's a lotta foreground, but I love the distance view!
              2001 Dodge Ram; TRS Mini D2S (X-lens) install
              1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Infiniti G37 install
              1998 BMW 540i (E39); Lexus RX350 install

Comment

Man that's a lotta foreground, but I love the distance view!
                Yeah, too much foreground

Comment

• Set up a relay to kill the fogs when your HBs are on. Also mebbe shim the bulb on the HB to aim it up a smidge?

Comment

Set up a relay to kill the fogs when your HBs are on. Also mebbe shim the bulb on the HB to aim it up a smidge?
                    I don't have fogs

Pretty huge part from foreground light is coming from those LED driving lights, those have combo/euro beam (bright hotspot and spill around which can be seen up in the trees, samekind spill is also on foreground).

Comment

• DOH. I saw "LED" and my brain filled in "Fogs" when clearly it said "driving lights." Guess you could experiment with some kind of simple shield on the bottom of the DL housings to block the foreground? Anyway. LOVE IT OVERALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by M3TAL_L0RD View Post
                        - Depo H7 halogen projector low beams with 35W 4500K Yeaky HID bulbs + DLT F3 Fast Bright ballasts

- Depo H7 halogen projector low beams with 35W 4500K Yeaky HID bulbs + DLT F3 Fast Bright ballasts
                        - Depo H7 halogen reflector high beams with 35W 4500K Yeaky HID bulbs + DLT F3 Fast Bright ballasts
                        - SAE100 35W LED driving lights
                        Awesome distance!
                        *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

• Closing up at work, I spotted a 2015 murano with their light pointed at the wall.. is it just me or is the passenger side look way too low?

Went to my car and turned my lights on next to it, this is while it's warming up, the bulbs are the morimoto 6000k. I missed the new gen of bulbs by one week

And not the best picture but I'll throw it in anyway(mini d2s projectors, morimoto 6000k bulbs, 35w morimoto ballasts):

Comment

• People do not understand headlights as we do. Most don't even know how to adjust them. My in-law's car had one pointing to the ground and the other pointing to the sky. They didn't even know they were able to adjust them.
                            *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Landybomb View Post
                              ...I spotted a 2015 murano with their light pointed at the wall..
                              Went to my car and turned my lights on next to it, this is while it's warming up, the bulbs are the morimoto 6000k.

And not the best picture but I'll throw it in anyway(mini d2s projectors, morimoto 6000k bulbs, 35w morimoto ballasts):
                              Are those OEM Muranos even on in this pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by HK45 View Post
                                People do not understand headlights as we do. Most don't even know how to adjust them. My in-law's car had one pointing to the ground and the other pointing to the sky. They didn't even know they were able to adjust them.
                                I swear at least 50% of projectors I see are aimed way too high.
                                2013 Grand Caravan. LS460s + RX350s.

Comment

Working...
                                X