No color in my cutoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No color in my cutoff

What is going on with my cutoff? Why is there no color?

Comment

There is nothing "wrong" per say. Your cutoffs are exactly as they were designed.

The color band along the cutoff appears when the shield and/or projector lens is manually adjusted and spaced.

Did you do any of this prior to the retrofit?

Comment

Yes, I replaced my frensel lens for the tsx clear lens and brand new cbis. I'm running my 4gen TL OEM projectors.

I did no spacing or anything just swapped Len's and bulb.

Comment

Usually clear lenses require spacing.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
          2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
            Usually clear lenses require spacing.
            What do you recommend for oem TLs as far as spacing? Spacers, washers, I asked the question before I got them but no one responded.

Comment

I've never modified TLs so I don't know. Play with it. Move it around by hand. See what it needs. That's how I figured out tuning on my MR2 Koito projectors.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
              2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Thanks will do.

Comment

I've never modified TLs so I don't know. Play with it. Move it around by hand. See what it needs. That's how I figured out tuning on my MR2 Koito projectors.
                  Does pushing the cutoff shield toward the bulb give more color? Or is it the opposite?

Comment

Does pushing the cutoff shield toward the bulb give more color? Or is it the opposite?

Comment

Working...
                    X