Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall shots Quad S2k + RX350

Projectors: Quad Retrofit (Rx350 + S2K)
    In picture, the s2k is step cut-off, rx350 is slope.
    Bulbs: Philips 85122XV2 C1 Extreme Vision Gen 2 (In all 4 projectors)
    Done by LightWerkz

I was trying to align the projectors, and these were the pictures I took during that process at work. I will get proper output shots of the vehicle and beam pattern(s).

Flickr Album:
    V​https://www.flickr.com/photos/154137232@N06/albums
    Last edited by mohsin.galani; May 4th, 2018, 11:01 PM. Reason: Updated Link

the link is not working

Comment

Try now.

Comment

It seems that both s2k and rx pairs have a slight roll alignment difference between the left-right units. The left unit (i.e. driver side) seem to have a slightly more clockwise roll than the right unit (i.e. passenger side). This probably gives the impression that the elbow of the driver side is a bit higher than the elbow of the passenger side (for both s2k and rx).

But why does the passenger side high beam appear taller than the driver side?
        Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Satrya, You are correct about the rotation, and the way it appears on the road. I'll get some road shots and video. As far as the high beam difference, I think the drivers side shield doesn't travel all the way. The passenger side RX350 projector had to be replaced due to an accident. Hit and run, I was on the receiving end. Even before it was replaced, they were different heights. This works out in my favor since it throws a tall wall of light down the road. I wish passenger height matched the lower height of the drivers side.

Comment

That's too bad about the hit and run. Did your insurance cover some of the cost?
            Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Appreciate it, yes they covered all of the cost. I had extra coverage for the head lights as well. So that made things better. Was going to replace bulbs anyways, so got it all done. Worked out in a way.

I'll try to get a video up of the output soon.

Comment

Working...
              X