Morimoto XB Foglights from TRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morimoto XB Foglights from TRS

I have been considering either upgrading my 2011 Nissan Rogue Fog lights with proper LED H8 bulbs (Philips x-treme Ultinon or Dyode Dynamics SLF bulbs). However, I have read some interesting information about the Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights from TRS. I wanted to get some feedback/ideas. Thanks.
    Dare to compare! The Nissan XB LED Fog Lights look great. Perform great. Are well-built. Will last virtually forever, and won't break the bank.

I bought these for my Wife's 2012 Rogue: http://a.co/hcXK1Df

Great and affordable. Very difficult to aim the fog lights on the Rogue though... I also had to do a little trimming inside the fog bucket of the bumper with a dremel. Slight interference with a piece of plastic. Thoguht I'd give you an alternative though in case you were looking (I have XB fogs on my Jeep and I love them).

--- 2008 WK - Headlight Retrofit - Foglight Retrofit ---
    ---
    2013 Speed Triple ---
    --- 2003 SV650s - Retrofit ---

Comment

That is awesome. Thanks. When you put them in, were they pointing straight down? How much did you have to raise them up?

Comment

Are the clear lenses made of glass or plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by GreekNissan View Post
          Are the clear lenses made of glass or plastic?
          Pretty sure they're plastic. Haven't messed with them or really thought of them in a while. I'll try to remember to look tomorrow AM when I head out for work. If I forget the seller may know. They move internally when turning the adjustment screw and didn't have to adjust them too much.

I didn't get perfect vertical adjustment because my arm was getting tired of bending awkwardly. The drivers side needs to come down just a little.
          --- 2008 WK - Headlight Retrofit - Foglight Retrofit ---
          ---
          2013 Speed Triple ---
          --- 2003 SV650s - Retrofit ---

Comment

Working...
          X