'99 Silverado z71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '99 Silverado z71

Here's my pride and joy/project truck. My first truck I bought and it's been nothing short of a great truck! All parts, lift, etc I installed myself (because I'm cheap & I like to tear stuff apart) so here's some stuff I put into it + many more I'm missing:
    7" McGaughys Lift
    3" BL (currently taken out)
    22x14 Fuel Octane -76 offset
    325/55r22 Nitto Trail Grappler
    LT headers, Accel HV aluminum injectors, LQ4 (soon to be dropped in), Mayhem Dyno tune, 4.56 gears (enough gear to pull a skyscraper down), tint 5% sides 2.5% back 20% windshield (because savage and FTP), rough country 50" curved lightbar, Yakima racks, raptor lined sides, retrofitted headlights, body matched front end (because chrome is played out [emoji12])
    What do you guys think of this "classic"?

Wow looks clean! I like the de-chromed look too, makes for a good overall theme

I assume you've got some really bright RGB demon eyes in the projectors shining on the ground?

Comment

I miss my Z71 :-(
      *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks man and yeah I have demon eyes.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Comment

at first i was gonna say... whats with those PNPs?! lol... then i thought no that cant be PnPs

anyways asides from the wheels i liking the truck.. looks great man.

'83 Mustang GT, '98 F150 XLT
          Have A Bear Of A Day

Comment

Great truck! What demon eyes are you running?

Comment

What projectors are you using bro?
              RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

I'm running mh1 projectors with led concepts demon eyes. I'm definately getting morimotos because Ledconcepts demon eye quality is shitty ESPECIALLY the mounting bracket.

Comment

Looks good besides the bedliner on the body. I'm sure it helps with road rash from the 14 wides though.
                  ***MH1 Retro***
                  "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
                  - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Funny you say that because that's the first thing people like and comment on. I'm actually about to mix up paint with dyeable liner and shoot it so it'll be a color match but textured bottom.

Comment

Working...
                    X