No announcement yet.

BOO5TED'S "Work Truck"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah gotcha, thanks. I just posted how I would for every other forum. Not sure why it didn't work on this one.
    Last edited by BOO5TED; April 23rd, 2019, 04:00 PM.
    ***MH1 Retro***
    "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
    - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• So I just added two pics to a post and just for shits and giggles I posted the way I originally did and now they work lol.

***MH1 Retro***
      "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
      - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• Did you get a chance to finish up with the bi-led yet? i think im going to use those for a retro on my new tahoe

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoffSFAs10 View Post
          Did you get a chance to finish up with the bi-led yet? i think im going to use those for a retro on my new tahoe
          I did actually, came out exactly like I wanted.

Decided to change the grille also, went with the Street Scene black mesh and finally the emblem is centered in the grille. On the factory one it always bugged me that it was closer to the top than the bottom.
          Last edited by BOO5TED; December 1st, 2019, 11:42 PM.
          ***MH1 Retro***
          - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• Here we go with the pic shit again. oh whale...........

What's this space pic in the posting box? Can't see a damn thing when I'm typing.
            ***MH1 Retro***
            - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• Yeah, something broke on the forum, we're waiting for someonefrom TRS to fix it.
              A good trick someone posted is to hit the "Source" button in the top left of the reply box so you can make a post.

You have to manually add the [ IMG] Tags for your pictures
              Write Something....../

Comment

• Now they are showing, just like last time lol. I posted the correct way, like rhis: [img] https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...5eaeb203_c.jpg [/ img]

But without the spaces.
                Where is the source button? Is it the icon that looks like a chain link? I have to type a response in notepad and then copy/paste it here to know what I'm posting.
                ​​​​​
                ***MH1 Retro***
                - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• it's the button right under the chain link thing. If it's not there, click on the underlined A button to bring it up.

Comment

• All those pictures and no beam shots...BOOO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoffSFAs10 View Post
                      All those pictures and no beam shots...BOOO!!!!!
                      Horizontal adjuster on the pass side light is stripped, you don't want to see the beam shots right now lol. Hopefully a new one should be here on Tuesday.

Here ya go anyway.

Last edited by BOO5TED; December 8th, 2019, 09:50 PM.
                      ***MH1 Retro***
                      - Tennessee Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by BOO5TED View Post

Horizontal adjuster on the pass side light is stripped, you don't want to see the beam shots right now lol. Hopefully a new one should be here on Tuesday.

Here ya go anyway.

hahaha sorry to hear that

Comment

Working...
                        X