• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trentb View Post
    output shots!
    Table output shots?

I'll do my best!

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

• I absolute love wobbly tables. They are extremely useful for absolutely nothing...:P
      Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ImagioX1 View Post
        I absolute love wobbly tables. They are extremely useful for absolutely nothing...:P
        The wobbly ness may be of some devious benefit especially if it's at pelvic height.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuvolari View Post
          The wobbly ness may be of some devious benefit especially if it's at pelvic height.
          SMH.....LOL
          Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

• The dragon decided to eff up my plans to get anything done by wanting to talk, which meant she wasted 4 hours of perfectly good working time. Fantastic.

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

• Originally posted by csjoh View Post
              The dragon decided to eff up my plans to get anything done by wanting to talk, which meant she wasted 4 hours of perfectly good working time. Fantastic.
              You are the EPITOME of man.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
              2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

• *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
                  You are the EPITOME of man.
                  I know, I know... being a superstar isn't a pretty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

My retrofits

Comment

• Originally posted by HK45 View Post
                    Shush, you.

My retrofits

Comment

• Talking lessens the chances of poisoning. Time well spent.
                      2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
                      1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• Didn't do it any fancy, as.that would take my initiative away, so I just put it back together:

Going to fix my brother's retro now, then start to open a permasealed BMW E92 headlight that I've had lying around since April...

My retrofits

Comment

• Okay, I'm calling it. This retrofit is officially dead, as I sold the Galant the other day. The chances of getting another Galant are also slim to none, so I'll be parting the MDXes out and sell them if anyone's interested. I also have tons of other stuff I need gone as I've also just moved. The second car may be sold in a few months as well, and it just doesn't make sense to keep all this around. I'll post a sales thread with everything once I get back to the old house and do an inventory with pictures.

My retrofits

Comment

• Whatcha get to replace it?

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
                            2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

• You can still retrofit the boat with the MDX. Upside-down, of course.
                              Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Working...
                              X