No announcement yet.

Haloruler64's 2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport daily not build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno man, it's a hybrid tho so you can at least get some chick with hairy legs and armpits.
    2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
    1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• ah nice, I love the window visors! Glad you went with the best choice. I'm in the same boat, I usually hate them on a car, especially when they are just tacked on looking. But I also thought that my Lex needed the visors as well, and I also went with the JDM OEMs. On my second set now, and no regrets, especially since I don't have A/C lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitter View Post
        I dunno man, it's a hybrid tho so you can at least get some chick with hairy legs and armpits.
        Bruh.... activist chicks are well kept here. Super sexy. Below the neck.

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
        ah nice, I love the window visors! Glad you went with the best choice. I'm in the same boat, I usually hate them on a car, especially when they are just tacked on looking. But I also thought that my Lex needed the visors as well, and I also went with the JDM OEMs. On my second set now, and no regrets, especially since I don't have A/C lol
        Woohoo another one that agrees!

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
        2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

• Wow what a disappointment!! I brought home my friend's OEM BRZ wheels and out them on the Lexus. They don't clear the brakes! Get stuck on the caliper brackets. That sucks, I was gonna do a track day tomorrow on them!! Have no time for picking up 5mm spacers.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• huh. never would have guessed a hybrid would have fatter brakes than a performance car...
            The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

• Sounds like depth not width, story of my life.
              2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
              1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
                huh. never would have guessed a hybrid would have fatter brakes than a performance car...
                Right? I was so disappointed.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• So quick rundown. I fit the wheels at 11 PM, they don't fit. I take them anyway just in case. On lunch break at the track I skip food and go to O'Reilly because they said they have 5 lug wheel spacers. They're massive, like for trucks, so that's a no go. Before the last 30 minute run time, I go to a local shop up the hill and the engineer lets me borrow two 5mm spacers so I can run front summer tires. I put them on and... 3.5 turns of each lug nut. No go. I take them off and run all day on my shitty 540 treadwear all seasons.

Nonetheless the car did great. Like, I didn't expect much of it but it did GREAT. It was a really speed based track with lots of sweeping turns and straights, so I had even less hope. But the car maintains momentum through corners really well and the slow parts where it was tight 180s helped equalize the times. Plus I didn't touch tire pressure because I wanted to keep it the way it was. Anyway, my best time was a 35.2. When I got to the track, everyone who learned I took a Lexus hybrid exclaimed how they loved that I did so. At the end a lot of the guys in track AE86s and MR2s and Evos were really impressed at my times. The Evo couldn't break out of the 34s, my friend in his 240 with summer tires and a clutch type diff stayed in the 36s. The three Elises were doing between 33 and 36 times from what I saw. I rode along with one guy and he did a 34. With certification mode I could get the car a little sideways. The open diff was really painful though, as I had no grip going through tight corners. Inner wheel would always spin. Yeah I'm probably not taking the Lexus on the track again but it was a lot of fun and it did great.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• I see you took the precaution of applying that cone-protecting tape!

Comment

• Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                      I see you took the precaution of applying that cone-protecting tape!
                      I learned my lesson! I hit quite a few cones learning to control FWD open diff understeer and it was a blast.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• Is that a Datsun 510 with the BRE-esque graphic on the door?
                        Originally posted by HK45
                        I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

• Yup. V8 swapped and the driver is super talented. He goes HARD and gets some of the best times every time. Dude's nuts, I love it.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• Oh snap, did he keep it Nissan with a VH or VK?

Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
                            Dude's nuts, I love.
                            TMI
                            I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

• No idea what's under the hood. Hopefully an LS to piss you off. Or a 1UZ to keep us both happy.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

• LS swap wouldn't piss me off,lots of potential without messing with the bottom end. You just don't hear much of people swapping in Nissan V8s ,maybe junkyards charge a premium for them compared to a LS, you'd usually see a SR20 etc. in those cars. Toyota UZ series would be quite cool though.

Comment

Working...
                                X