Wiring question for 2008 jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring question for 2008 jetta

Hi everyone this is my first post her but been doing a ton of research on here the past 6 months. I have a 2011 jk wrangler I have retrofitted with mini h1s and turned out so well I want to do it with my 2008 jetta. I want to use the stage 3 kit again with the mini h1 retrofitted in halogen housings. I will be using these with the h7 canbus harness but I need some help on how to wire the harness to my jetta headlight harness. The connector that plugs into my current housing on the car is a 10 pin connector. Is there an adapter connector for this. Thanks for any help

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You would get the H7 > 9006 adapters. You connect inside and feed out of the light into the canbus adapter.
    Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

The trouble with that is inside the housing of the jetta there are no connectors just two wires going to the adapter the bulb sits in. Unless I cut those wires and put those two wires in 9006 connectors ?

Originally posted by Lightwerkz Global Inc. View Post
      You would get the H7 > 9006 adapters. You connect inside and feed out of the light into the canbus adapter.
      The trouble with that is inside the housing of the jetta there are no connectors just two wires going to the adapter the bulb sits in.

Comment

Correct, I would cut the adapter off and directly solder.
        Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Thank you for the help. I think that is what I will do ! So basically I will cut those wires to the adapter to the bulb and wire them to the harness either by soldering or a connection

Comment

Working...
          X