Morimoto canbus mopar harness Wrangler problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morimoto canbus mopar harness Wrangler problem

I've had my sealed7 installed in my 2011 wrangler for a few months now. I was just driving for 5 mins low beam, tossed them on high beam for 2 mins. Then when back to low beams they shut off with only my fogs on. When I flipped my high beams back on the headlights lit up but only low beam. I would say that there's a bad connection at the low beam wire but the fact that the solenoids don't click is where I'm lost. Anyone have this problem? Not sure if the trs mopar harness module could be to blame or if it's the canbus.

Definitely not normal. I've used the H13 MOPAR harness for 6 months now, no issues yet.
    Contact TRS on Monday.

Comment

Might be an issue with the moto control box. Seen a few on here where the box went bad.
      *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks. I figure that's the problem because the plug connection is good and the power is reaching the box. Just not coming out correctly. Always a problem on a Friday night.

Comment

Like magic it works again. Must be a bad micro relay in the control box sticking.

Comment

I would agree that there could be an issue with the control box. Please let us know if the problem persists and we will get it swapped out for you!

Comment

Thank you Nate. I'd rather not dig the wiring back out if I don't have to. Hopefully it stuck for the first and last time.

Comment

Working...
              X