A light turns off when you turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A light turns off when you turn on

Hello guys. Happy New Year everyone, I hope you are well in these horrible moments that we are going through.
    I would like to know if you could help me with a problem I have.
    My car is an Alfa Romeo 156 2.4. I have Morimoto projectors, relay wiring, two 40A relays and a 24v 10000uF capacitor. My ballasts are Hella 5dv007760.. and h1 Cnlight 4300k lamps.
    The problem I have is that, when I start the car, and turn on the lights, the light on the battery side goes off immediately, and I have to turn it on again a couple of times. But if I let the engine idle for a moment it starts normally. That with the Hylux ballasts that I had did not happen to me. I have to say that the battery is a Varta and it has 6 nomas. And it does not illuminate either I think, as it should, the cut of the light beam is not clear. Could someone tell me what the problem is?
    Thank you very much to all for reading.

Nobody? Nothing?

Comment

Not really sure. If you say things worked better with one set of ballasts, then maybe it's a ballast issue. But, if you can get everything to work just fine when driving, I suppose there's not really a huge issue?

Comment

Working...
      X