D2s and h7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2s and h7

So I got a issue .I want to dual projector retro fit my 2001 Audi s4. Factory xenon. Low beam is d2s and high beam is single beam h7.
    what I am planning to do is morimoto mini h1 projector on the high beam.
    How will I be able to have the h1 projector on, when the low beam is on? And how do I connect the high beam so that turns on as well.

Does the D2S projector turn off when you turn the high beam off? That would be unusual.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

No it does not .But my thing is .I want to install another projector, I am placing that other projector on the high beam side that way I can run dual projectors. I am not sure how to wore the projector so that it comes on at the same time low beam comes on. Is there a wire harness I can get for it?

Comment

Run two wiring harnesses, regular ones, and just use splitters for the low and high beams so that both harnesses are triggered at the same time.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
        2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

So you want to run quad lowbeams and also have the bixenon function work on the secondary projectors? Also just out of curiosity are the existing projectors bixenon or lowbeam only?

All you need is one bixenon type harness, actually even a standard harness will work. Find the + and - powering the OEM ballasts, tap those to trigger the relay(s) of that new harness. Connect the existing + and - to your highbeams and connect to the bixenon solenoids. The solenoids don't draw much current, nowhere near the draw of 55w halogens like your H7s, so stock wiring will be more than enough.
          Originally posted by HK45
          I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Working...
          X