3rd-generation Honda CRV DRL circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd-generation Honda CRV DRL circuit?

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the DRL circuit of a 3rd-gen CRV? It's a 2008 to be more specific.

It uses the headlights as DRLs, which I bypassed by pulling a fuse. What I'd like to do though is find where in the circuit I can tap into so I can power the white LEDs of a switchback LED, maybe there's a trigger from the body ECU to energize the DRL relay.
    Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

These are the best I could get. I hope these are the right ones lol the guy I talked to seemed annoyed that he had to do work lol

2006 Chevy Cobalt - SRX Bi-xenon/Denso 35w
    2011 GMC Terrain V6 - 4TL-R retrofit

Comment

Kinda helps LOL, too bad he didn't give you the remaining exterior lights diagram. But it looks like I could tap into under-dash fuse #10 to trigger a relay to power the white switchback LEDs then a secondary relay to shut them off when the lowbeams are on.

Update: Found the complete OEM repair manual/diagrams on CD-ROM from Rock Auto for $23. You can also access American Honda / Honda Canada's technical database for $10/day
      Last edited by Eddie; March 1st, 2017, 12:14 PM. Reason: updated info for manual sources
      Originally posted by HK45
      I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Working...
      X