Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 C-class & Mini H1 - Cutting required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 C-class & Mini H1 - Cutting required?

Hello,

I am considering doing the mini H1 retrofit to my reflector style headlight (2013 C250). Does anyone know if the shaft will fit through the H7 hole without any cutting? I may need to take out the projectors when I decide to sell the car later.

Anyone one knows?

The projector will bolt on. Shroud will need trimming if you use anything but the mini gatling gun.

You wont be able to revert back to stock most likely.
    Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Did not look like the bulb opening was big enough on my car. I have a '13 C250 also.

Comment

Thanks for the response guys...guess I will find someone to do the retrofit for me since I dont have the tools.

time to save $$

Comment

Try using the iris, it looks OEM in these headlights

Comment

Originally posted by x942k6 View Post
            Thanks for the response guys...guess I will find someone to do the retrofit for me since I dont have the tools.

time to save $$
            Can pick up a Dremel at Home Depot for $40. That and a socket wrench with a screw driver is pretty much all you need. A lot cheaper than $85/hr at 4+hours.
            *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

That ^^^ - is true. But if you don't want to, or want to give a quality retrofitter a job, then go for it.
              2010 Civic Si

Comment

Working...
              X