best OEM BI-XENON projectors to go with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best OEM BI-XENON projectors to go with

greetings all a while ago I retrofitted my Subaru impreza WRX STi using E55 bi-xenon projectors and have notised that while on low they perform great but the high beam is pretty useless (the stock halogen high was poor and doesent help very much) I do a nice bit of highway travel to small towns and such (got around the high beam issue on my F550 by using 2 inexpencive 50" LED bars slitely aimed to the sides to give very long distance light while lighting up the whole road) ide like some bi-xenons to give a great high beam while not sacrificeing good width and good low beam for a good price they cant be bigger then the E55 any ideas
    my vehicles

2013 subaru impreza WRX STi new body style (some mods)
    04 subaru impreza WRX STi (project car)
    2013 ford F550 platnum dually (extreem mods CAT engine swap)

my wifes car

2012 subaru impreza limited sport (some mods)
    07 hyundai accent GLS (extreem mods)

try the EVOXr from TRS. it has a killer high beams. other than that the TL is huge but has the best bixenon high beam.

Comment

It has a real good beam .... But i dont know if its a bi-xenon

Nothing i saw was compared to this one

I dont know what are they called it

But you can find it in in NISSAN PATROL 2014 or in its sister INFINITY QX56

Comment

RX350 clear lens CBI combo hands down no contest IMO. LMK if you need help getting some of the parts, I can get many parts!

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
        Headlight Setup: MH1 7.0 xb35 5500k bulbs acme ballasts MGG
        Performance: 5.7 Hemi MDS, W5A580 Muffler delete, K&N Intake
        Appearance: SRT8 Challenger Wheels
        Check out my tuning page on Facebook!-------> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapid...62482277210221

Comment

Originally posted by 901kingj View Post
          try the EVOXr from TRS. it has a killer high beams. other than that the TL is huge but has the best bixenon high beam.
          +1 on EvoX-R
          Especially, if the e55's are currently mounted via screws (as opposed to epoxy); then the EvoX-R's mounting points are pretty much identical.

@OP, I'm surprised the e55's high beams are not that good. I use a pair of EvoX-R's, and I thought that the lower bowl is identical to most e55's from looking at pictures.
          Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Working...
          X