Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generic AMP Ballasts from TRS?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Generic AMP Ballasts from TRS?

    I just bought my morimoto kit for my headlights and I'm looking to do my fogs at a cheaper price for now... wondering around TRS I stumbled upon these ballasts and would like to know if anyone knows about them or has had them and how they are? I'm not expecting oem quality or anything, but since these are not under a warrant I don't want to just buy them without any information on them. Basically what its coming down to is these generic ballasts from a site I trust, TRS, or buying a $50-60 that although not best in quality still has a warranty.

    Heres the the link to the ballasts: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/clo...l#.U1RXB61dVOs

  • #2
    Get them from amazon." Innovited " makes super cheap ballasts that work well. They are like $11 . TRS probably got those for $1 and are selling them for $40.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by zippob09 View Post
      Get them from amazon." Innovited " makes super cheap ballasts that work well. They are like $11 . TRS probably got those for $1 and are selling them for $40.
      Do you have much experience with them?

      Comment


      • #4
        I have run the innovited for about 3 months.

        Comment


        • #5
          If you want something cheap but more reliable then most get Hylux Tech ballasts. I would use them over Moromoto any day of the week. You will pay about $40 or $50 a pair and you will find no threads on failures as they are a super reliable ballast.

          Cheers Mick

          Comment


          • #6
            Why not just get the amp denso's?
            Custom shield service not available at this time.

            PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

            Comment


            • #7
              He said he wants cheap. lol They are not cheap and still require potting.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mick. View Post
                If you want something cheap but more reliable then most get Hylux Tech ballasts. I would use them over Moromoto any day of the week. You will pay about $40 or $50 a pair and you will find no threads on failures as they are a super reliable ballast.

                Cheers Mick
                Where would I get them for 40-50 a pair? Am I just not combing ebay well enough? All I'm seeing is like $40 a ballast. Thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I sell you 1 pair for $40 shipped
                  comes with warranty also.
                  AC current

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by importdude View Post
                    I sell you 1 pair for $40 shipped
                    comes with warranty also.
                    AC current
                    1 pair of hyluxtec or what brand?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X