E55 poor output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E55 poor output

greeting all got a question for you all on my mothers 97 caravan I done a retrofit with a set of E55 bi-xenon projectors (no burns on bowles & stock lense) and a set of ES300 foglight projectors in a set of OEM fogs using normal hella 55watt H3 halogens (no burn on bowles) the ES300 fog projectors are great performers (put the hella E55 projectors to shame with HIDs) but the output of the E55s isent the greatest I see all the cutoff pictures of E55s on here and yet the projectors in my moms van dont have the same width nore throw a cutoff very far like on my impreza or superduty any clue as to why this problem is happening the bulbs are over a year old I know for sure (osram 66040 D2S with the old base type not the Phillips base style) im thinking new bulbs may help though new OEM ones are well over $1000 a set (dealership parts only for HID systems) any ideas on how to improuve the performance of the projectors in the most afforadle ways?)
    my vehicles

2013 subaru impreza WRX STi new body style (some mods)
    04 subaru impreza WRX STi (project car)
    2013 ford F550 platnum dually (extreem mods CAT engine swap)

my wifes car

2012 subaru impreza limited sport (some mods)
    07 hyundai accent GLS (extreem mods)

What's the condition of the headlight lenses?

Also you can get genuine Osram and Philips bulbs for <$100 from TRS.

Originally posted by cthunder
    The more you mod your car the moodier it gets.
    Avalon Dual Lens | Rogue LED | Mori 3800K | Mori 3Five | H11 PnP LED

Comment

the headlight lenses were wet sanded and cleaned to perfection lol (pitting on headlights gets nasty around here) im hopeing for less then $100 shipping included (I know its asking for the impossible but around $50 max if possible don't have much to work with) shipping from the US to Canada always kills and TRS only does free shipping for the states (totally a PITA should be no different for Canada lol but that will never happen)
      my vehicles

2013 subaru impreza WRX STi new body style (some mods)
      04 subaru impreza WRX STi (project car)
      2013 ford F550 platnum dually (extreem mods CAT engine swap)

my wifes car

2012 subaru impreza limited sport (some mods)
      07 hyundai accent GLS (extreem mods)

Comment

Working...
      X