04-06 Maxima Fog Projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04-06 Maxima Fog Projectors

Hello I wanted to see if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a pair of 04-06 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Projectors? I searched both here and the net to no avail. Any help getting pointed in the right direction is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Do you have any pictures of what you are looking for? I have only seem the normal halogen fog lights for the maxima, not projectors.

Comment

The older gens did have fogs, OP is correct
      AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Nissan Maxima Fog-Light Projectors
        Nissan Maxima Foglight Projectors

Yep, you heard us, nissan Maxima’s projectors, from the years ’04-’06, came out with their first HID projector style headlights, but wait, did most of you notice the small foglight projectors integrated in there as well? If not, here they are. These little things perform just as well as the ES/IS300 foglight projectors, but what makes them different is their own style of performance. They have a crystal clear lens that allows for a sharper cutoff line than what the ES/IS300 produces, but starts to “blur” out on the sides. When pairing up with an HID kit, performance is definitely increased just as well as the other projectors, but allowing different colored HID kits.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest it's all about the fusion fogs. They seems years ahead of the other projector fogs
          AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

So then that would be the best option then? I will take a look at them and see if I like em. It's between the fusions, matchbox and blazer. Thanks for the help as well.

Comment

I really do think they are the best from what I've seen.
              AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Fusion is definitely better than blazers lol. I loved my fusion, but the fogs were so sexy with 5000k bulbs... Sexy cutoff line lol and SO WIDE
                2012 Volkswagen Golf R. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mdufficy View Post
                  I'm gonna be honest it's all about the fusion fogs. They seems years ahead of the other projector fogs
                  I bought a pair about 6 months ago. They are good projectors small sealed units and are great. To me I did alot of testing with them and there is just way to much hype in them. They do perform not as much as people talk about them tho being the best thing. I personally like the IS300 projectors and feel they do a better job but none the less the fusions are good.
                  My selling rep

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...161#post670161

Comment

I wanna know how good fusion with 3000k are
                    AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by mdufficy View Post
                      I wanna know how good fusion with 3000k are
                      They are not bad I used mine with 3000k and a 35w hella ballast. When looking at the project head on it looked white but on the ground they were pure yellow. They are good but I ended up getting a diffrence set of projectors in my fogs and they blew them away. The issue to me is the fusions work really giood with halagens but when used with hids I think it changes up the whole pattern. Of couse more light on the road but to be it was not usable light.
                      My selling rep

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...161#post670161

Comment

^ wut. I had literally the exact same output with HID's as I did halogens... except a lot more output lol
                        2012 Volkswagen Golf R. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I read somewhere that there are two different kinds of the fusion projectors? Is that true? And if so what set should I be looking for? Also where would I find them for sale? Thanks for all the input/help from everyone that replied..

Comment

Second gen is from 2010-12 I believe. And then per 2010. Seems like second gen is better
                            AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Oh ok I kinda thought this was the case that they are just different years of the projectors. I hate to be a pain but where can I find a New set of these?

Comment

Working...
                              X