Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap factory HID to Led => Done

Hello,

I've A Volvo V60 with stock Bi xenon. The output is not very goo so, i've change old bulb with Osram Xenarc Nightbraker Laser : it's better but not as good as it should for HID.(Valeo bi-xenon headlight)

I see that Some led seem to have a better output than factory HID. Do you think these bulbs will be brighter than my D3S HID ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUtLqXXis0

Any feedback ? I contacted DDM tuning : they said thet their D3S led bulb are brighter than the factory HID bulb, any feedback ?

Thanks
    Last edited by aviator56; August 12th, 2022, 06:23 AM.

I would not put in pnp led bulbs in a projector. Or anywhere else for that matter. If you're not happy with the light output, check the bulbs, projector bowls etc.

Comment

Hello

I bought them from precision led : they are brighter than my HID D3S Osram Nightbraker laser.

The beam is the same as stock HID, the only differedifference is in the front of the car, the beam is slightly different but impossible to notice when you drive.

The output is better the highbeam are a lot of more brighter than HID. They are not too blue, (i was worried about that, i dont like when its too blue), the color is close than stock led of My previous car equiped with led (peugeot 508).

It dont seem too loose output whit continous running.

In my car, i think the bowl is dirty, also the lense, i think it would be more noticiable with a headlight in better condition.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Osram D3S night breaker laser

Comment

Working...
                      X