Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyluxtek A2088 + CNLight 6000K H1 - Slight Color Difference

Hey,

Today, I installed a new pair of Hyluxtek A2088 ballasts alongside with a pair of new CNLight 6000K H1 bulbs. Before I had a crappy 20$ HID Kit, and both lights were blue, despite they were 6000K. Those look white and way more OEM. However, I noticed that the right side bulb (looking at it straight on) looks slightly warmer temperature than the left side. Weirdly, I feel the same thing with the new W5W LEDs I put for parking lights (with the car in the same spot). Is this normal? Also, as the lights run with car parked (either engine on or off), I noticed some slight "stuttering" sometimes from the left and sometimes from the right side (no my car has no canbus, it's 95' car) when looking far away where the light ends on the road. It's like the feeling you get when a light slightly loses frequency some times. Is this normal?

Thanks.

I guess the stutter is better to describe as "shake/bounce" but with car stopped and sometimes. It only happens at further part of the beam like far away and comes randomly at random moments either from left or right.

UPDATE: The shake happens from the left side only and seems to be an issue in the end. Maybe that could explain the little color difference. Not sure if it's a ballast or bulb issue, though.
    Last edited by HIDvsLED; March 3rd, 2019, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Bulb or projector mounting?
      Also are the outer lenses clear? Could just be the bulb being slightly different colour

Comment

Originally posted by niZmO_Man View Post
        Bulb or projector mounting?
        Also are the outer lenses clear? Could just be the bulb being slightly different colour
        I guess the latter since the colder one seems to be faulty in general. Swapped the ballasts left/right and I still get the same "shake" issue on the same side.

Comment

Working...
        X