ExLEDUSA Scam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExLEDUSA Scam?

I ordered from them in the past, years ago. Recently I put in a purchase for some chips and havent heard anything for a week. Half their site seems broken (email communication pieces). Called them and just get their automated leave a message type voice mail no call back.... Wondering if i should start my charge back.

They're now https://corsomotion.com , regardless of the name change apparently it's still run by the same people so still the same lack of communication. My order did arrive in a timely manner though.
    Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      They're now https://corsomotion.com , regardless of the name change apparently it's still run by the same people so still the same lack of communication. My order did arrive in a timely manner though.
      you ordered from exled or corsomotion?

Comment

Originally posted by emerica243 View Post

you ordered from exled or corsomotion?
        Corsomotion. I had a similar situation,emailed them about an order I place about a week earlier. It took another 2 or 3 days until they responded, and the order shipped out a day or two after the claimed date on their email, but it did arrive a few days later.

exLED USA/Corso treats all their customers this way it seems. I was talking to someone with a dealer account with them and his order actually took longer to arrive than mine and they didn't even answer his emails. Their home office in Korea is even worse. Even after multiple emails and chats with them they never answered back about the order they made a mistake on, in the end I filed a resolution with PayPal and got my $ back.

Originally posted by HK45
        I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post

Corsomotion. I had a similar situation,emailed them about an order I place about a week earlier. It took another 2 or 3 days until they responded, and the order shipped out a day or two after the claimed date on their email, but it did arrive a few days later.

exLED USA/Corso treats all their customers this way it seems. I was talking to someone with a dealer account with them and his order actually took longer to arrive than mine and they didn't even answer his emails. Their home office in Korea is even worse. Even after multiple emails and chats with them they never answered back about the order they made a mistake on, in the end I filed a resolution with PayPal and got my $ back.
          Crazy, im about to go that route. Like I said i never had issues with them before years ago, just seems like they are a few kids running this out of their basement when time permits. Their main point of contact is Facebook Messenger and Gmail lol. I wonder where they even get most of their stuff like their sequential boards and such? I imagine they dont have them produced but just mass buy them from ebay or aliaba or something and just brand them.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to educate me with your experience Eddit

Comment

They likely batch order from a PCB factory somewhere, but design the boards themselves.
            2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
            1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

Working...
            X