Determine mini h1 projector version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determine mini h1 projector version

How can I look at my mini h1 projector and determine if it's an older 3.0 or say newer 6.0 version?

The reflector bowl in a Mini H1 6.0 has different curvatures on the top and bottom halves. Prior to that, the upper and lower halves of the bowl look identical. I'm not familiar with Mini H1 7.0 or newer; but I believe they transition from the vertical solenoid to the sideways one; I could be wrong.

Here's an example of an EvoX-R, which also has different upper and lower bowl shape. You can see on the left edge of this picture that the bowl shape transition is visible. Mini H1 6.0 should have something like this too, although maybe not exactly the same:

Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

The 7.0 also has a 7 cut out of the side of the lens holder.

Comment

Can someone determine mine? It's not the latest 7 and probably not even the 6

Comment

Originally posted by emerica243 View Post
          ...and probably not even the 6
          You can eliminate anything up to 6.0 for sure. Up to 6.0, the solenoid is the vertical and smaller one.
          Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Looks like a morimoto 7.0 to me. On your first picture on the lense holder next to your finger it looks like a "7" cut out of the lense holder.
            Last edited by XL04; February 2nd, 2019, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Its a version 7

Comment

Working...
              X