high kalving rated bulbs with the highest performance possible options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high kalving rated bulbs with the highest performance possible options

Atm i'm using morimoto 6500k bulbs with hylux 45 watt ballasts , which is suppose to give me around 5500k output , but I feel my output is warmer then 5500k more like 5000k , is there a better option for me ?

Somethings up with that. 6500K at 55W is supposed to be around 5500K, at 45W it should be around 6000K. If you feel your bulbs are warmer, either you have fake Hylux or you have a misunderstanding of color temperature (which is understandable, so many sites misrepresent color).

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

My hylux 45 watt ballasts are from lightworkz so I'm pretty sure they are legit , and my output is much warmer then my profile 5500k switchback halos . Definatly a warm white output . Btw All 4 projectors have the same color output . I'm positive it's no where near 6000k

Comment

Yeah Lightwerkz is legit.

Oh Profile halos are NOT 5500K, they're like 7000K and blue as hell. Don't believe their marketing.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

My halos are no where near blue or 7000k bro , the cheap halos I used before these were suppose to be white ,they are waayy blue compared to these profile halos.
          but I guess I need my eyes checked is what your saying lol

Comment

Go ahead a delete this thread then

Comment

I had a set of those halos. I sold them because they were too blue. I talked to someone who had the professional equipment to measure that and they measured somewhere around 7000K if i remember correctly. The Diode Dynamics halos look pretty neutral white, match many OEM DRLs, but the Profile stuff is way bluer.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Osram Cool Blue Boost

Comment

Originally posted by niZmO_Man View Post
                  Osram Cool Blue Boost
                  YES! Love mine, just put them in and maybe have 2 hours one them so they still need to be broken in.

Brighter than my CBI and just a tinge more blue.

I am very happy with them, running LS460 with a clear lens upgrade

Comment

I considered the CBB'S but Ceasar from lightworkz did a comparison for me ,between morimoto 6500k and the Cbb's , the Cbb's output was only 12% brighter and a touch warmer, imo not worth 4x more money lol

Comment

Probably lasts 4x longer

Comment

And is aligned 4x better.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

pretty easy to align the capsules if they are not correct and I replace my bulbs every couple years anyways so it's not worth the extra $$ imo , but if they made more difference I would be running them

Comment

Working...
                          X