Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about M-LED !!

hi 🖐️

I have the problem in high beam in my mled projector when I test it in my Toyota yaris 2014 h4 headlight
    I did and checked anythings to fix that problem but the problem still☹️

on last Saturday i did the test in my friend car and also have Toyota yaris but old model
    the same problem happened in his car

the problem is the high beam is working without beam 🙄
    i don't think the problem from my car because now I'm using mini d2s 4.0 and everything is fine but this problem occurs when i test mled projector

i did also test for mled projector by connection to epower bank and everything work (low beam and high beam) without any problem but this problem occurs when i test it in my car
    my friend thinks i need to add anti flicker harness because he thinks beam go to flickering when i put the high beam 🤔

i upload the video about the problem in YouTube 👇
    https://youtu.be/nSXkKYYur7w

if anyone here have idea about this problem i hope to get a solution 🙂

Are you using H4 MOtocontrol harness or just the h4 splitters? I would try a harness next - should solve your issues.
    Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightwerkz Global Inc. View Post
      Are you using H4 MOtocontrol harness or just the h4 splitters? I would try a harness next - should solve your issues.
      not yet
      i m thinking Motocontrol harness for HID only
      but tonight I 'll check it

Comment

Its not for HID only - you can use it for MLED no problem.
        Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Working...
        X