Panamera 2.0 issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panamera 2.0 issue.

Hey all! I just installed a pair of Panamera 2.0 shrouds on my 2010 Honda Fit and while the wiring of the switchbacks was accomplished without a hitch, there is a slight problem I'd like to try and remedy. I have the Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors and when I turn them on, the shine from the bulbs kinda overpowers the ring of LEDs with their brightness. Is there any way to cover the back of the shroud or the projectors so that the illumination is only from the actual shroud and not also the bulbs?

Perhaps you could try aluminum foil tape

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
      Perhaps you could try aluminum foil tape
      I'll give that a try then. Is the tape better applied directly to the projector or covering the gap in the shroud after mounting to the projector? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Snicker60515 View Post
        I'll give that a try then. Is the tape better applied directly to the projector or covering the gap in the shroud after mounting to the projector? Thank you!
        I've never tried it, but I believe people have traditionally always applied the tape to the projector, just to make sure all the stray light is blocked. But, if you can put it on just the gap, that might be better if it lets heat out of the projector.

Comment

Working...
        X