Mini X5-R switchback reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see, makes sense.
    Very very cool how much engineering goes into something that appears so simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvolari
      I see, makes sense.
      Very very cool how much engineering goes into something that appears so simple.
      Indeed. And even more impressive, is how they are able do it it at a fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too lazy to browse HK45's mega-long output shot comparison thread?

Try the HIDP Projector Output Comparison App!

Comment

Well I went ahead and ordered the X5-r shrouds. I will do some demo videos of the output if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by Ashe View Post
          Well I went ahead and ordered the X5-r shrouds. I will do some demo videos of the output if anyone is interested
          Nice.
          Very interested.
          Keep up posted.

Comment

I was looking to post a question about this shroud.

Almost a year ago i did my first retrofit and then i choose the x5-r, i never had the time to complete the wiring of the x5-r, now i was thinking to use as drl so i make a test.

The headlight on the right side its with the x5-r on i was a little disapointed because its not bright enough to use it like a drl i was thinking to wire to the lights on, not to the low beam, and use it only in the night.
            What do you think guys? any suggest about the use for this shroud? or just turn them off.

i can take more shots tonight to compare with the lights on and off.

Comment

Working...
            X