No announcement yet.

2014 MDX LED headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a loaner MDX for a few days while our 2013 RDX was in the shop. I really like the new headlight design but I'm torn as to which was more effective between the MDX and our RDX. Hands down the MDX LEDs look cooler!

FWIW, the RLX has a double row of "projectors"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR0EWPIBbTk&sns=em

Comment

Watch this vedio, demonstrates 2014 Acru RLX Jewel Eye LED Headlights

robot floor vacuum

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMarsden View Post
        Watch this vedio, demonstrates 2014 Acru RLX Jewel Eye LED Headlights
        cool! In 10 years, I'm sure all cars will have them! (although that's what I said
        when I ordered my car with the factory xenon headlight option back in 1997)

Comment

So... Andrew can we get some output shots? I know the colorband is nuts.

*I will be unavailable for projector modding and retrofits until further notice*

Comment

Originally posted by greenkouki View Post
            So... Andrew can we get some output shots? I know the colorband is nuts.

Keep in mind the overhead lights dilute all color bands on this wall

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Honestly those look a bit shit.

99 Dodge Durango SLT SelecTrac (NV242) 4WD 5.2L Magnum V8 Build Thread
              FX-R Retrofit - Picture Thread

2014 Dodge Charger R/T Awd

Comment

Originally posted by that_guy318 View Post
                Honestly those look a bit shit.
                This is excellent for LED lights, believe it or not. They have come a LONG way already.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Not bad, and I can see where the heaviest colorband area is (the dipped part next to the step) What's the high beam like?

*I will be unavailable for projector modding and retrofits until further notice*

Comment

Originally posted by greenkouki View Post
                    Not bad, and I can see where the heaviest colorband area is (the dipped part next to the step) What's the high beam like?
                    It's a freakin cannon of light!

These already sold so I won't play with them any more unfortunately. Off to someone else for playing!

Comment

I saw some this morning on my way into work and they looked almost as bright as my fx-r 2.0s they were a little too blue for my taste though.
                      2014 Ford Focus SE HB
                      2004 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 on 33/12.50r15 km2s (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                      X