No announcement yet.

2014 MDX LED headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow is all I have to say about these. The color flicker head on is absolutely insane. On the freeway I watched one approach in the opposite direction for about a mile and was trying to figure out what these were. for about 30 seconds I thought it was one of those 20000k hid kits...

*I will be unavailable for projector modding and retrofits until further notice*

Comment

Originally posted by greenkouki View Post
      Wow is all I have to say about these. The color flicker head on is absolutely insane. On the freeway I watched one approach in the opposite direction for about a mile and was trying to figure out what these were. for about 30 seconds I thought it was one of those 20000k hid kits...
      lmao..same thing happened to me!

Comment

Saw one yesterday. Great color, not only in the cutoff but the emitters themselves. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by upashi View Post

i must say, that is very sexy. ive always been into multiple projectors, but this is just so elegant of an optic system. they should be a bit bigger or have two rows and they will be fantastic!
          Octa projectors, eight OEM bulbs, ~30,000lm , and 169 degrees of driving heaven!

Comment

^^^ lol, then you could fit 10 minis in there

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
              ^^^ lol, then you could fit 10 minis in there

99 Dodge Durango SLT SelecTrac (NV242) 4WD 5.2L Magnum V8 Build Thread
              FX-R Retrofit - Picture Thread

2014 Dodge Charger R/T Awd

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                ^^^ lol, then michael.kozera could fit 10 minis in there
                Thanks for the new sig
                Originally posted by nine44
                350 wit da wrist boy?

Comment

haha really! hehe

Comment

I want it at my 07 TSX Have an offer someone?

Comment

the pics dont do too much justice, but whats the consenus on these?
                      they look bad@ss

Comment

Think they look cool as hell.
                        ***MH1 Retro***
                        "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
                        - Tennessee Williams

Comment

I keep seeing these in person, I think they look good enough

Comment

They look great. The hot spot is nice and wide, basically stretches across the whole damn beam pattern.

I wonder why they don't just make one big emitter and one big lens, rather than a whole bunch of little ones.

Comment

Because then they would look like every other hid projector.
                              ***MH1 Retro***
                              "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
                              - Tennessee Williams

Comment

I think the only fair way to judge these new MDX LED headlights is to
                                compare them to another MDX with stock HID headlights, side-by-side....

I wonder which MDX's headlights will be brighter on the road? HID or LED?
                                Last edited by twophonecases; November 4th, 2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X