No announcement yet.

2019 enclave Bi-Led projector tear down, output shots, and comparison to koito

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 enclave Bi-Led projector tear down, output shots, and comparison to koito

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please relocate.
    13.5v 40w low
    13.5v 50w high

3 chips: 2 for low, one (underneath) warmer chip for high.
    PHILIPS is plainly visible on the chips, and the lens is really quite nice.
    It out performs koito to the naked eye, and has a more uniformly lit output.
    But.... its pretty big, and has a large driver.
    fir the future, how do I add more than 1 photo to the post? I had to link the whole album

http://imgur.com/a/uDXyS91
    Post with 3 views. 19 enclave LED t/d and comparison to koito

http://imgur.com/a/uDXyS91

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics! You can post the pics individually manually with the [img] , but posting the whole thing like that works too

Comment

The koito has a higher peak over the samlip. I've measured it. Although the samlip is a pretty decent performer. Bulky projector though.

Comment

Samlip? Is that short for something? It is quite bulky, but they are going into a '10 f150 so i have quite a bit of room.
          also, what were the numbers when you measured?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc McStuffins View Post
            Samlip? Is that short for something? It is quite bulky, but they are going into a '10 f150 so i have quite a bit of room.
            also, what were the numbers when you measured?
            Samlip was the name until they changed to SL Corp or SL America. They still stamp most of their lamps with Samlip so that is the name I refer to them as.

The Koito was about 15-17% more intense in the high intensity zone versus the Samlip.

Comment

Working...
            X