No announcement yet.

Biled projectors list - aftermarket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. My bike has two front lights (see pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pkMLQMFwPXbSycQ4A ) but I find that they do not light enough. Moreover, in low light, only the left light is on, while when in high light, only the right light is on. They are halogen (H3) lights.
    My idea would be to replace these lights by two bi-LED projectors.
    But I have not been able to figure if these bi-LED are waterproof. I need waterproof ones, and generally the seller of these bi-LED do not say anything about water resistance.
    Can you please tell me if these lights are waterproof? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gt13013 View Post
      Hello. My bike has two front lights (see pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pkMLQMFwPXbSycQ4A ) but I find that they do not light enough. Moreover, in low light, only the left light is on, while when in high light, only the right light is on. They are halogen (H3) lights.
      My idea would be to replace these lights by two bi-LED projectors.
      But I have not been able to figure if these bi-LED are waterproof. I need waterproof ones, and generally the seller of these bi-LED do not say anything about water resistance.
      Can you please tell me if these lights are waterproof? Thanks.
      This thread contains bi-led projectors that are meant to be retrofitted inside sealed headlamps. None are waterproof.

In order to find waterproof sealed lighting you must look at manufacturers who make products for buses and motor coaches. These units typically are MUCH more expensive but you have limited options based on your particular needs.

Check out these links:

Hamsar
      Sirius
      Dialight
      Niken
      JWSpeaker
      Nolden
      Hella

Comment

• Thank you very much for this information and the dedicated links

Comment

• Hi guys,

What would be the best (or decent) bi-led projector available on Aliexpress, PJX excluded (I need RHD and minimum order quantity through Alibaba is 500 for RHD)?

Comment

• There is no such thing as "best" when it comes to forward lighting. Every lamp will have positive and negative design elements.

For a well rounded good performer, the Yike/cnlight iLens is available in RHD.

Comment

• Thanks evo77,

Looking for iLens and their clones (essentially the same I suppose but under a different brand) I found these two:

https://tinyurl.com/yyw7ckj6
              https://tinyurl.com/yxrlor7n

Is it the one you mean?

Comment

• Any aliexpress or dhgate link to buy a PJX /iLens 2.0 pair? Alibaba supplier whatsapp number isnt working. Im getting a sweet deal on ilens on a aliexpress seller but it seems the ilens 2.0 has a much better performance. If price wont be much higher it makes sense to wait for ilens 2.0

Comment

• new projector with corner light (activate on turn signal)

Not usual retrofits: TLC 200, FF mk3, Avensis, Prius, Note, Note #2, Swift LED

i teach english with google translate

Comment

• Originally posted by DaY View Post
                    new projector with corner light (activate on turn signal)
                    That's pretty cool. I'd like to get my hands on a pair for testing.

Comment

• So they can go wider yea, that's cool, and neat for doing turning lights, but why would you ever NOT want them to be wider? In what situation would you have them set to be narrow and what controls that besides turns making them wider one side or the other?
                      2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
                      1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• Originally posted by puneet_India View Post
                        Any aliexpress or dhgate link to buy a PJX /iLens 2.0 pair? Alibaba supplier whatsapp number isnt working. Im getting a sweet deal on ilens on a aliexpress seller but it seems the ilens 2.0 has a much better performance. If price wont be much higher it makes sense to wait for ilens 2.0
                        In the process of talking to Lydia at Yike. Just wanting one pair but idk if she's gonna come through. She hss already told me TRS sells them, but $280 vs the Alibaba pricing of $120-150, I want to go through her if shipping isn't outrageous.

Update: just received a message from Lydia. They do sell retail but the price plus international shipping is the same as TRS...
                        Last edited by Spud2388; February 20th, 2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud2388 View Post

In the process of talking to Lydia at Yike. Just wanting one pair but idk if she's gonna come through. She hss already told me TRS sells them, but $280 vs the Alibaba pricing of $120-150, I want to go through her if shipping isn't outrageous.

Update: just received a message from Lydia. They do sell retail but the price plus international shipping is the same as TRS...
                          So shipping is $160USD??
                          (280 -120)
                          Last edited by bnevets27; February 20th, 2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud2388 View Post

Thats way too much. I am getting a ilens 1.0 pair with shipping to india for 150$. I was hoping to get the ilens 2.0 for a sub 200$ price. Anyway im sure within a month aliexpress sellers will have the ilens 2.0 and stock at a better price. Guess the waiting game continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by bnevets27 View Post

So shipping is $160USD??
                              (280 -120)
                              Just what I was told. I am new to alibaba and apparently they have a feature to where you can post what you are looking for and suppliers will contact you, so Im going to go that route and see what happens. Will keep yall updated.

Comment

• I got quoted 35 USD shipping to Toronto, so total is about 150 USD for the yike 4000lm one

Comment

Working...
                                X