Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• I just made a vind of my mazda 3 bp. Maybe it can be helpfull to others. I also have a pronlem with the field where I'm typing at. The background from this site is in that field also, so I cant see what I'm writing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTROSIWY1m4

Comment

• Originally posted by Markie View Post
          I just made a vind of my mazda 3 bp. Maybe it can be helpfull to others. I also have a pronlem with the field where I'm typing at. The background from this site is in that field also, so I cant see what I'm writing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTROSIWY1m4
          Click on the "source" button, the page icon with <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc McStuffins View Post
            I think i saw this Camaro Salimp projectro either in 17 Forester (NAL) or in Osram Ledriving headlamp for Golf VII

Comment

• I don't believe I've seen them discussed here. Has anyone had a look at the 2019+ model year dodge ram BiLED projector headlamps? The projectors without drivers are popping up on ebay fairly inexpensively, I was wondering if anyone had any input on their beam patterns or output/intensity numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by cibiefan View Post
                I don't believe I've seen them discussed here. Has anyone had a look at the 2019+ model year dodge ram BiLED projector headlamps? The projectors without drivers are popping up on ebay fairly inexpensively, I was wondering if anyone had any input on their beam patterns or output/intensity numbers?
                I'm pretty sure they are in the 50,000 cd (peak) range for low beams.

Comment

• Any idea on numbers for the highbeam? I havent seen a teardown anywhere. I'm assuming its multi-emitter as it doesnt look like it has a solenoid and shutter. I'm wondering what emitters it uses and how to best go about powering it, without the oem driver arrangement.

Comment

Working...
                  X