This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDM Tuning's version of the Mini D2S 3.0 projector

while scrolling through the web i noticed that ddm is now selling projectors and i saw one that caught my attention which were the bixenon d2s 3" lens projectors that's what ddm are calling them.well they claim that the chroming on the bowl is better then any other d2s projectors.by looking inside the projector it does seem to look abit shinier then the regular mini d2s 3.0 projectors also what is different is the exterior of the bowl is also chrome oh and the best part is that they don't come with rivets on the lens holder,so it's now easier to install since they come with regular nuts and bolts and they look to be tuned in house or something cuz on the picture you can see some thick washers installed on the lens holder.also another thing that is different from the rest of the mini d2s 3.0 projectors is that on the bottom of the bowl on the regular 3.0 mini d2s,they have line wedges all across tye bottom of the projector,well the ddm 3.0 d2s projectors they don't havevany lines on the bottom just shiny chrome,not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but now I'm seriously thinking of getting these new ddm d2s 3.0 projectors instead of the trs ones..their abit cheaper then trs but that's not the main reason for going with the ddm projectors,it just seems better built and way easier to modify.lmk what you guys think about these bixenon d2s 3" lens projectors

2001 Honda Civic LX sedan 5spd classic/generic mini H1 projectors w/custom shield.

Yeah this is old news, we've already got a thread on it somewhere lol

Comment

Also PLEASE stop typing your titles in all caps.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Originally posted by TRSAndrew View Post
        Also PLEASE stop typing your titles in all caps.
        Took the words out of my mind lol

Comment

And please stop making pointless threads
          Originally posted by nine44
          350 wit da wrist boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikecars View Post
            And please stop making pointless threads
            lol last 2 were somewhat old news
            AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

You don't have to read threads you don't want to read.

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                You don't have to read threads you don't want to read.
                lol took the words out of my mouth..
                to everyone else,i didn't know there was a thread already made on this projector,my bad.

and to trs andrew,got it no caps in titles ��
                2001 Honda Civic LX sedan 5spd classic/generic mini H1 projectors w/custom shield.

Comment

Yeah you can post whatever you want, as long as it makes sense on the forum lol. The all caps thing just isn't necessary, but it's not a big deal if it's been discussed before. If people aren't going to post the link to the previous discussion, then might as well have another!

Comment

LINK to previous discussion on DDM projectors

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by KurumaOtaku View Post
                      LINK to previous discussion on DDM projectors

/thread
                      thanks but that thread doesn't really explain any details on any projectors,all it says is that ddm is starting to sell projectors that seem to be better performing then most..

to gold94corolla yea true that.i just tought ppl might be interested in buying the ddm version of the mini d2s 3.0. which btw i am goingbto go with the trs ones instead since ddm raised the price on their projectors barely today.

Comment

Nope, no one on here wants to buy DDM projectors

Comment

Originally posted by mdufficy View Post
                          lol last 2 were somewhat old news
                          yea i guess they were.i am a newbi though so anything related to projectors is new for me.

hey mdufficy by any chance are you the owner of ddm tuning?

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                            Nope, no one on here wants to buy DDM projectors
                            yea now i realize lol.

Comment

Originally posted by es1civic@large View Post
                              yea i guess they were.i am a newbi though so anything related to projectors is new for me.

hey mdufficy by any chance are you the owner of ddm tuning?
                              Hell no! Lol no though
                              AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X