Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy fast bright ballasts online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the fascination with these Fast Brights lol.
    RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Lezner View Post
      I don't get the fascination with these Fast Brights lol.
      They're fast, reliable, and cheap? What more can you possibly want?

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
      2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Lezner View Post
        I don't get the fascination with these Fast Brights lol.
        As fast as Densos. A true 35W. Solid slim design. Reliable. Only $45/pair with a 2 year warranty. What is there not to love about them!?
        *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

• Granted, the warranty isn't worth much when the seller makes it really expensive and/or difficult to get your warranty replacement, but I will give the Chinese the benefit of the doubt and think that at least some of them are interested in further business with us.

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

• Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
            They're fast, reliable, and cheap? What more can you possibly want?
            Oh ok.

Originally posted by HK45 View Post
            As fast as Densos. A true 35W. Solid slim design. Reliable. Only $45/pair with a 2 year warranty. What is there not to love about them!?
            I never really paid attention to them but they sound pretty cool.
            RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

• Too good to be true?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/35w-c...258649879.html

17.49 for 1
              25.88 for 2
              (bulk price is 12.94)
              free shipping

Comment

• Hhhmmmm? They don't say DLT on them. I'd be a little weary.
                *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

• Possibly fake FastBrights? Wow.. getting into fakes of Chinese stuff now

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
                  2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

• fakes of fakes of fakes!

*edit* looks like the same ones were posted back in april.
                    Last edited by trentb; June 27th, 2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• I have had those black ones sitting in my cart for a while, and asked about them a while back (in April, guess that is what Trentb was refering too?).

They keep dropping in price, and am tempted to order some just to see.
                      I have ordered 2 sets of these and have been happy with them.

Comment

• TRS should just resell Hylux and DLT branded ballasts so we can get them quicker! They could also do away with the xB bulbs and just sell Yeaky's. I have yet to try the new NHK bulbs..I'm slightly intrigued.

Comment

• Are these ballasts potted?

Comment

• The Fast Bright ballasts are potted, yes. Completely weatherproof.

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

• Originally posted by csjoh View Post
                              The Fast Bright ballasts are potted, yes. Completely weatherproof.
                              Ah not really what I wanted to hear but it is a good feature. I was going to make a pair of them adjustable but not picking through potting for hours just to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by sall View Post
                                Ah not really what I wanted to hear but it is a good feature. I was going to make a pair of them adjustable but not picking through potting for hours just to try.

I would love to see a how-to on modding them.
                                2013 Grand Caravan. LS460s + RX350s.

Comment

Working...
                                X