Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a module out there that will kill a 12V feed when signal lights are activated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a module out there that will kill a 12V feed when signal lights are activated?

I'm looking for a module that does the same function as some of the new vehicles, where the DRL gets disabled when the signal light is activated and then the DRL comes back on when the signal is deactivated. I tried searching for this but have no clue what they would be called and could find nothing.

I upgraded the light pipe in my headlight to a brighter LED, that somewhat washes out the the signal lights. I would like to have the light pipe turn off when I activate the signal and turn back on a second or two after the signal is deactivated. I thought I had come across a module like this a while ago but for the life of me can't find it again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Perhaps if you search for something like a "switchback module" that would point you in the right direction. Or, you could use DiodeDynamic's "tail as turn" mod to make the light tube flash with the signals.

Comment

Found what I was looking for in case anyone else is looking to do this: https://www.diodedynamics.com/s1-swi...dule-pair.html

I had originally searched for switchback module, but was only getting switchbacks that were LED drivers. The module above is not an LED driver, it provides a switched 12V.

Comment

Working...
      X