Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 DRL

Hello,
    Has anyone figured out how to disable the DRL’s on 14 GMC Sierra 1500? I have been trying to search with no such luck on finding any information. I had someone at the dealership try and turn it off on the computer and there is no option to do it on the 14.
    Any information would be appreciated! Thanks, Ken.

I disabled the DTRs on my '07 Silverado by pulling the fuse from the block under the hood. I've looked on my 2014 and can't find anything that relates to them or even mentions them in fuse block diagrams in the owners manual. Does anybody have a clue which fuse it is or even if there is one that controls only those lights? I'd appreciate any input.
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    Last edited by bouglio; October 27th, 2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

apparently you are the only one with a 2014. my '13 doesnt have drl's and if it does i havent noticed them at all. plus on my switch for my lights i can turn them completely off manualling. even at night auto clicker
      Last edited by MajdadS; February 3rd, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bve32k View Post
        Hello,
        Has anyone figured out how to disable the DRL’s on 14 GMC Sierra 1500? I have been trying to search with no such luck on finding any information. I had someone at the dealership try and turn it off on the computer and there is no option to do it on the 14.
        Any information would be appreciated! Thanks, Ken.
        The logic for whether DRL can be turned off or not is likely part of the body computer module software. One might be able to re-flash it with the US-spec software, but that would likely be something only the dealer could do, if they were willing and able to.

Comment

Originally posted by bouglio View Post
          I disabled the DTRs on my '07 Silverado by pulling the fuse from the block under the hood. I've looked on my 2014 and can't find anything that relates to them or even mentions them in fuse block diagrams in the owners manual. Does anybody have a clue which fuse it is or even if there is one that controls only those lights? I'd appreciate any input.

thats the great solution. I folllow this.

Comment

I've looked on my 2014 and can't find anything that relates to them or even mentions them in fuse block diagrams in the owners manual.shareit app vidmate apk

Comment

Working...
            X