Info on Bowl material/coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Bowl material/coating

So I'm having problems with the bowls again peeling. I'm guessing it's the material used on the bowls. My question is, what other projectors are out there that doesn't use that kind of material/coating on the bowls?

HK?

Comment

This is on the warranty replacements? Dang. I would imagine all the Morimoto projectors come from the same factory, utilizing the same Aluminum deposition process; but it's hard to say for sure. At this point, I'd just swap for some OEM projectors and bulbs.
      [ 1999 Honda Prelude SH ] [ Hybrid TL projectors with OEM ZKW lenses] [ Adjustable OEM Ballasts ] [ Bi-halogen projectors with HIR bulbs]

Comment

Yes, the new one's they just sent in july. The evoxr is a open projector not closed so heat shouldn't be the problem right? Andrew asked me if there wad another projector that I was interested in or just send another pair of bowls out. What's the closest size projector to the evoxr?

As for that bulbs, I won't run anything else but CBIs.
        Last edited by 06BlkMax; August 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Reasons why I prefer OEM

The majority of aftermarket are massed produced items sometimes using inferior parts to cut costs in order to provide a product that has equal properties as OEM but at a lower cost than OEM. Unfortunately that lower cost comes at a price to the consumer in terms of quality and quality control. I'm not saying all aftermarket is bad. But what I am saying is there is a higher potential for things to go wrong versus something that is built with quality parts and will set you back a pretty penny. But you get what you pay for.
          *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Dat QC doe... three damaged bowls in a row.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
              2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Could you tell me what projector would be closest in size? RX350? TLs

Comment

Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
                  Dat QC doe... three damaged bowls in a row.
                  Unfortunately yes.

Comment

Originally posted by 06BlkMax View Post
                    Could you tell me what projector would be closest in size? RX350? TLs
                    Rx350
                    Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

I would bet either the RX Bi-Xenons, or the foreign 4GTL (Bi-Xenon model).
                      [ 1999 Honda Prelude SH ] [ Hybrid TL projectors with OEM ZKW lenses] [ Adjustable OEM Ballasts ] [ Bi-halogen projectors with HIR bulbs]

Comment

Originally posted by ImagioX1 View Post
                        Rx350
                        How hard do you think it would be for me to fit them in my housing? Is there any brackets involved? They don't come with clear lens correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked SC View Post
                          I would bet either the RX Bi-Xenons, or the foreign 4GTL (Bi-Xenon model).
                          Do you have a pic of them?

Comment

Originally posted by 06BlkMax View Post
                            How hard do you think it would be for me to fit them in my housing? Is there any brackets involved? They don't come with clear lens correct?
                            What car you got?
                            Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

Comment

Originally posted by ImagioX1 View Post
                              What car you got?
                              06 Nissan Maxima

Comment

Working...
                              X