Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ford fiesta 2012 retrofit with Mini-Quad on headlights

New Member HID Newbie
    the headlight on the ford fiesta 2012 are long and there is not room to install fx projectors, i do have fx projectors on my jeep liberty, i hope will look nice

Mini Lover HID MASTER michael.kozera's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simkid5614 View Post
    People. STOP USING QUAD MINI. YOU'RE JUST HURTING YOURSELF.
    what about HEXA? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecars View Post
    Quad minis make me cry

The guy with the civic that is using 6 minis names me cry more
    cost bro, not every ones got 800$ for a hexa projector setup.

haters be hate
    Last edited by gold94corolla; September 1st, 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: merged......

Quote Originally Posted by michael.kozera View Post
    cost bro, not every ones got 800$ for a hexa projector setup.

haters be hate
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.kozera View Post
    what about HEXA? lol
    Haha Multi quote win.

And yeah, You're hurting your own vision.

2000 Honda Accord SE -​Ruby Red Pearl
    Morimoto MH1 5.0 5k 35W
    Garnet-MR Thread

Quote Originally Posted by simkid5614 View Post
    Haha Multi quote win.

And yeah, You're hurting your own vision.
    well considering that i only turn on the fogs and low beam in the city for quad, then hexa on highway/mountains, then no 22,800lumens will not hurt your eyes at 5000k. but my new project will be 40,000lumens+ , now that one might, lol.

this guys wants quad mini h1 , then let him, if he cant afford/fit anything bigger that's his choice leave him be. quad mini h1 looks great and MUCH better then stock reflector.

nice work so far yo. when your done we would love to see output pics.

ps: what system you will be running? what about the fogs? cheers
    Last edited by gold94corolla; September 1st, 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: merged......

New Member HID Newbie
    the ford fiesta 2012 do not have fog light and only have 1 led strip on each side of the front bumper, im using 35w morimoto ballast and H1 hid bulbs 6000k, i may use a on/off switch to use 2 projectors on the city then i can turn on HWY , i have fx projector from my last project but they are too big for the ford fiesta cause they do not fit, i do like the fx projector is one of the best but i have no choice and i have to use mini, i will upload more picture ,,

New Member HID Newbie
    You don't have space because you have the usa version of fiesta maybe...
    In the european version there're two type of headlights
    This one (plus version - mine)
    c7d0557376fb270ebf41adba406ed029_big.jpg
    And this one (titanium version)
    ujuvamug.jpg
    As you can see in the first headlights there're 2 halogen reflector,in the second one there's just one halogen reflector for high beam and a standard hella h7 projector for low beam...well that projector is the same of a hella e55..but without the solenoid...so i'll install bracket and shrouds(taken from a titanium version) and after that i will use a pair of hella evox-r to replace the original projectors
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Member HID Newbie
    If you find a good deal for a single european headlight,what about trying it? if the european version fit perfectly on your fiesta,you can replace your headlights and follow my project

New Member HID Newbie
    before i start with my project i try to use the Europe ford fiesta headlight but few people buy them to try install them on US version and they do not fit, will be nice to install fx projectors but they do not fit, so i decide to use mini h1 headlight 35w 6000k

It definitely looks good.

In the works: LS460 | SVS | Morimoto 5Five | Hella 60mm | Toshiba HIR

Quote Originally Posted by melecio View Post
    the ford fiesta 2012 do not have fog light and only have 1 led strip on each side of the front bumper, im using 35w morimoto ballast and H1 hid bulbs 6000k, i may use a on/off switch to use 2 projectors on the city then i can turn on HWY , i have fx projector from my last project but they are too big for the ford fiesta cause they do not fit, i do like the fx projector is one of the best but i have no choice and i have to use mini, i will upload more picture ,,
    what? ford fiesta had fog lights? or am i looking at the wrong model or something?

2012-ford-fiesta-st-production-version-presented-us-launch-considered-photo-gallery_5.jpg