Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: retrofitters in San Diego?

  1. #21
    New Member HID Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by gold94corolla View Post
    Right at the top of this section!

    http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...re-You-Located

    You can add yourself.
    O very nice i added my self ... but i still don't see any one by me on that map so Still looking

  2. #22
    Senior Member HID KING Ilikecars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,107
    Ill take pictures of my retro this weekend and if its up to your needs maybe we can work this out. Im in fontana like 1.5 hiurs from you depending where in SD
    Quote Originally Posted by gold94corolla View Post
    ^^^ lol, then michael.kozera could fit 10 minis in there

  3. #23
    New Member HID Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecars View Post
    Ill take pictures of my retro this weekend and if its up to your needs maybe we can work this out. Im in fontana like 1.5 hiurs from you depending where in SD
    Sure

  4. #24
    Junior Member HID Newbie Adam3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Temecula CA
    Posts
    36
    What are you looking to do? I'm interested but pretty busy right now. I live in Temecula but work in San Diego County.
    Live life hard, You only get one shot. So shoot!

  5. #25
    New Member HID Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam3 View Post
    What are you looking to do? I'm interested but pretty busy right now. I live in Temecula but work in San Diego County.
    Well i got some Projectors from Jp7 ( link below )
    I was planning on putting projectors in my fog light housing. i'm sure it won't fit in the fog light housing so I was thinking about probably doing something like just cutting a hole in the back and then the front of that projector will stick through. There's plenty of room behind the bumper so if they're sticking out the back that's no problem and the projectors themselves Are weatherproof.
    http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...n-Fogs-for-HID

    ( By the way guys
    please read through my earlier posts all the info of what I'm trying to do is posted here )
    Last edited by Randyfox; August 22nd, 2013 at 04:08 AM.

  6. #26
    New Member HID Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    20
    Still Looking for someone

  7. #27
    New Member HID Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    20
    I'm no longer looking. I have decided to go with Essential Lites and have spoken with joon joon and he will be doing my work for me. Stay tuned to the feedback section cause I will let everybody know how it went.

    Thanks again for your help guys
    Randy Fox

  8. #28
    Senior Member HID Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Randyfox View Post
    I'm no longer looking. I have decided to go with Essential Lites and have spoken with joon joon and he will be doing my work for me. Stay tuned to the feedback section cause I will let everybody know how it went.

    Thanks again for your help guys
    Randy Fox
    Joon Joon does excellent work. You will be happy.

  9. #29
    Brightening Up Your Day LORD XENON gold94corolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    20,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Randyfox View Post
    I'm no longer looking. I have decided to go with Essential Lites and have spoken with joon joon and he will be doing my work for me. Stay tuned to the feedback section cause I will let everybody know how it went.
    Do let us know how it goes in the feedback thread!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •