Thread: Help ! AE rgb angel eyes ?

Help ! AE rgb angel eyes ?

I got these from a friend,

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...-rgb_specs.htm

It came with a plastic diffuser over the leds, what does it do? Would i be better taking it off?

And anyone had expierence with these?? Any reviews or anything?

Anyone know where to get a 1 amp fuse for installation, or any amp higher. Im an audio head, im new to all these lights lol

Ill probly do the install on friday, anyone have any tips on installig them?? Im completly new to these, but they seem fairly simple.

Thanks in advance for any help !!

Senior Member HID Rookie Bigboy's Avatar
    The Aperture rings spreads the colors evenly and you won't be able to tell they have gaps.

Ok, i guess i should keep it on then. Does it affect output, like make it dimmer or brighter?

These angels have 12 leds, others on the internet have 16. Would that make a difference on how they appear? Like, eill you actually notice each led, compared to the other ones looking uniform?

Senior Member HID Nut TrakTuned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoWhoBeDat View Post
    These angels have 12 leds, others on the internet have 16. Would that make a difference on how they appear? Like, eill you actually notice each led, compared to the other ones looking uniform?
    12 is not a lot but then again neither is 16. Well they will look different and be more individual looking with the larger spaces. Just power them up before sticking them inot your headlights......

True, ill just have to try them out.

Do you know where i can get a fuse and fuse holder for this?

Senior Member HID Rookie Bigboy's Avatar
    eBay or RadioShack.

There are plenty of output shots w/ and w/o the diffuser on the page you linked to get the idea of what they look like w/ and without.