Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: SYVANIA SILVERSTAR CBI D2S GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON!

Junior Member HID Newbie chroma7769's Avatar

SYVANIA SILVERSTAR CBI D2S GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON!

Just got off the phone with Sylvania! You can call them yourself if you want to verify this.

Automotive Lighting: 1-800-347-3420 is the number.

The lady let me in on a little secret to stop people from ordering them straight from OSRAM considering i really don't feel like paying the extra exchange rate and shipping.

The OSRAM CBI 5000k D2S bulbs are going to manufactured by Syvania in North America as a Silverstar D2S CBI bulb. They have the same part number as the OSRAM bulb but are a american made. They will feature the same color and everything. They will be available in other sizes such are D1R/D1S/D2R/D2S.

She said that the ordering info should be being released to distributers soon. She gave a number of one of the first companies that is going to be getting them.

Action Products
    1-800-892-9657

She said to expect the bulbs to be out in Retail stores within a few months. They will be available for preorder shortly.

If this is old news i apologize but I didn't see anything posted about this and I need to change my jeans because i think i just came....

YAY!!!!

Senior Member HID Learner rytekproject's Avatar
    nice and thanks for the info

Senior Member HID Rookie
    Yeah I got a email yesterday confirming what I had learned in a email a few months back from sylvania. Cant wait for them to come out so the price can become affordable.

Brightening Up Your Day LORD XENON gold94corolla's Avatar
    Sounds like the timing will be perfect for my LS430 retro

Senior Member HID Recruit leftside's Avatar
    I wonder if TRS will pick these up....

Senior Member HID Rookie tommyp2010's Avatar
    Perfect timing for when I get my Evo, it's gonna need new bulbs

Senior Member LORD XENON gearbox's Avatar
    interesting, wonder what the price is like.

Brightening Up Your Day LORD XENON gold94corolla's Avatar
    I like the idea of them being sold in stores.... so I can return them easily if needed. Or, I can use them for a year, then buy new bulbs and return the old bulbs to get all my money back haha

I would just like to say:

TOLD YOU SO

just kidding. But to that "OsramCoolBlue" guy who tried to scam us and said there was no such thing, you suck. I got sent the same supplier info too. I think they'll be cheap if you can get them on eBay for 165.. I'm guessing about 150 for a pair

Junior Member HID Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by circa27 View Post
    I would just like to say:

TOLD YOU SO

just kidding. But to that "OsramCoolBlue" guy who tried to scam us and said there was no such thing, you suck. I got sent the same supplier info too. I think they'll be cheap if you can get them on eBay for 165.. I'm guessing about 150 for a pair
    Do you know how to read English? My screen name is: "OSRAMCOOLBLUE," and not "MOTIVEMODS." Who was I trying to scam? I do not work for "MotiveMods" nor am I any way affiliated with the "MotiveMods." You should read every single post I made on hidplanet.com. I was put in charge just to put potential buyers on the group buy list and nothing else!