Alright, here are some shots of my first ever projector retrofit... It's not perfect, it doesn't rival a TL or S2K AP1, but I'm really happy with it. I can actually see things now and I have a real high beam back.
I believe my drivers side projector suffers from the sloping MH1 cutoff, but its minor and doesn't really bother me right now... I used the 9007 adapters and got the alignment as straight as I could by eye. I think it came out great for a first time. Opening the housing and resealing it was definately the BIGGEST pain in the ass EVER, by far it is not a professional job... You can see sealant if you look up close and some nicks and one lens has some minor heat cracks from the heat gun, but I'll take that and my projector output over my old PnP HID's any day of the year.
Preparing the specimen for projection eye surgery
I want to point out two things here
One, this housing was a practice, thats why the side of it looks like ass... This one suffered from the failed oven method.
Two, the chair I put the housing on was really wobbly, so if the cutoff looks crooked, blame the chair
MH1 left, PnP right
All mounted up
Both done, outside picture time... I started this at 10:30am, and finished at 11:00Pm... Ouch!
Ignore the HID block to the far left, that was a nissan rogue next to me
Yes, my housings cast some funky glare, but its nothing an oncoming driver sees, just typical stupid light leaking...
I still have to make the housings even with the grille and all, so its not 100% perfect alignment, and honestly they are aimed really low right now also, but so far I love the light output. Hopefully my lenses dont fall off driving down the road