Thread: 1996 Infiniti I30 HID Cutoff w/ Valeo projectors

Junior Member HID Newbie sbushnak's Avatar

1996 Infiniti I30 HID Cutoff w/ Valeo projectors

Hello there, long time lurker and first time poster.

Here is the cutoff of my recently acquired HID retrofitted headlights for my 1996 Infiniti I30. What do you all think? I think it needs some aiming but overall they have been better than my 9007 OEM halogens. Drove it last night as is and no one has flashed me, yet.

I know these pictures are not the greatest.

HID Setup:
    Valeo A4 Projectors
    Halogen high beams
    Philips 85122 bulbs
    VVME 50W ballasts

Not to bad, just a little rotational correction needs to be done on the left side, but looks nice !

Thanks.

Senior Member HID Guru
    the driver side needs to be rotated a hair CCW. It is also pointing outward a bit. If you look in the 5th pic, you can see the step on the driver side is to the left of the car. It should be pointing straight ahead with the distance between the steps being the same distance from center to center of the projector lenses on the car.

Looks really good though! some minor tweaking and call it a day

Quote Originally Posted by chawski View Post
    the driver side needs to be rotated a hair CCW. It is also pointing outward a bit. If you look in the 5th pic, you can see the step on the driver side is to the left of the car. It should be pointing straight ahead with the distance between the steps being the same distance from center to center of the projector lenses on the car.

Looks really good though! some minor tweaking and call it a day
    Yes that is true about the steps. Last night I parked my car about 25 feet and the steps are a little outward from the center. Hopefully I will adjust them today.